This mesh, made from a woven polypropylene raffia, is ideal for seed beds, greenhouses and nurseries. The mesh prevents the growth of weeds between rows by impeding the passage of sunlight while allowing water to filter through, thus preventing the formation of puddles. It breathes and helps to provide the plant’s roots with oxygen and nutrients. It is extremely tough and long-lasting and will continue to perform its function properly even if trodden by workers and agricultural machinery.
EmbalsesThis mesh can also be used to cover reservoirs. It prevents evaporation and keeps the water clean. Moreover, it filters the rainwater that falls on the pond area, ensuring that only clean water is stored.
- Ground cover adaptable to the plantation lines.
- Application to crops in the exterior such as nurseries and greenhouses.
- Reservoir cover: prevents growth of algae in tanks and ponds.
- Prevents growth of weeds between rows.
- Allows water to drain.
- Keeps humidity in the soil for longer periods.
- Grammages of 105/130 grs.
- Option of installing grommets, polyester thread, etc.
- Customised dimensions for easy installation.
- Option of including holes that fit the plantation framing.
- Measurements: 1’05 – 2’10 – 3’30 – 4’20 – 5’25
- Colours: Black / Green / White