Plastic-coated netting is doubly useful because it can be applied in the greenhouse for the lateral strips or in the open field to cover fruit trees with a strong, thin structure.
This net is very useful for controlling wind inside the greenhouse by using it on the lateral strips. It is tough and durable, with better mechanical properties than simple plastic. It also provides great diusion of light, thus preventing the plants it protects from sun burns.
- Coverage for shade house type greenhouse.
- Used to protect fruit trees such as cherries and grapevines.
- Protection of fruit trees against rain and hail.
- Prevents pathologies such as cracking.
- Achieves more homogeneous fruit colouring.
- Totally impermeable.
- Rings can be installed or holes can be included on the sides.
- Net with lateral and central reinforcements (on request).
- Width(m): 1 – 1’2 – 1’5 – 2 – 2’3 – 2’5 – 3 – 3’5 – 4 – 4’5 – 5
- Colours: Translucent.