Our non woven are made with fabric that is resistant to solar radiation, designed to avoid frost, morning dew and entrance of small insects which can transmit virus such as New Dehli. The porosity of the fibre allows air and water to pass through, making sure a correct ventilation for the crop.
- Non woven provides the crops protection against frost and viruses (New Delhi).
- Can be used in the open fields and in the greenhouses.
- Is installed spread over the crops as a floating cover, or supported by small arches.
- It is Used for double roof in greenhouses.
- We also have a tube-shape blanket to protect fruit trees recently transplanted such as avocado, lemon or orange.
- Protect against ultraviolet rays allowing the passing of solar light.
- Protect against frost hence increasing the crop temperature.
- Anti-insect barrier, which allows the avoidance or reduction of herbicide and pesticide use.
- Increases the crop advancement therefore improve its performance.
- Standard resistance to UV radiation.
- Regular widths: : 1-1,2-1,5-2,5-3,2-4,5-6,4-12,8(R) (consult for other widths).
- Possibility of being tailored made to specific sizes according to customer’s needs. Certain sizes are available with special lateral reinforcement.
- Widths available for Tube Blanket : 0,3-0,4-0,5-0,8-1-1,5-2 mtrs
- Color: White
Detailed image of Non Woven CYLTHERMIC
17, 19, 21, 23, 30, 60 gr.